Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sheer Cover Duo Concealer Review

Thank you to Influenster for letting me try out this product. I received this product in the Spring Beauty VoxBox.  You can buy the Sheer Cover Duo Concealer here

First off I do need to say how DIFFICULT it is to find a great concealer in the right shade! Goodness!  But anyway let's get started:

This concealer by the brand Sheer Cover is probably the best concealer I have tried.  It covers all of my scars and blemishes perfectly.  The downside is, it's too dark and yellow for my skin.  I will be adding a straight white foundation to the product, however, to remedy that situation. 

A tip for applying this product is to use a concealer brush.  I highly recommend that as is makes less mess and makes it easier to blend. 

Just one other downside is, THE PRICE.  Okay so it's 29.95USD...that isn't the only thing.  It only
comes in a set with 5 other products, but I digress. 

BOTTOM LINE
I would recommend this product for those who have a yellow undertone.  The color label Light/Medium (which is what I received) is not true to the product that is applied.  It SHOULD be called Yellowy Medium.  I need a PORCELAIN foundation and that I even have a hard time finding.  It's back to the drawing board for me, but I shall use my Sheer Cover in the meantime with a white foundation.

CHECK BACK LATER FOR SWATCHES

LOVE AND COMPLETELY FREE STUFF,
SAM

No comments:

Post a Comment