Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Bath and Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist

Oh, BBW, you've done it again.  You've made me fall in love with you all over again!  This is the second blog review in my Influenster Spring Beauty VoxBox!  (In which I also got this AMAZING scent from).  Thank you again, Influenster! 

Remember when BBW had the older cilindrical packaging for their body sprays? Then they changed it to an angular shape? Well, they've revamped the packaging again! (And improved their formula ten-fold!)  I recieved the Paris Amour Fine Fragrance Mist.  It smells stronger than the old formula and it lasts so much longer.  The price of this bottle (which is the same size as the older packaging, which was 11USD) is 14USD (I put USD just so my non-American readers know it's in US Dollars). 

I think the price is well worth it! Considering it's like a gentler version of Eau Du Toillette.  It's hard to describe what this scent smells like, other than using the words "Delectable" and "OOOOooohhhh", but I digress.  This is an amazing product from BBW and I HIGHLY recommend it. 

As some of you may know, I am friends with an Irish Beauty Youtuber, Leanne, and I did a swap with her around this time last year.  In that swap I sent her some of my other favorite scents from this company, as they don't have stores or ship out to Ireland.  I couldn't help but use that opportunity to send her some of the Sweet Pea lotions.  For Crimbo, I sent her another favorite scent, Be Enchanted and Secret Wonderland.  I think that was the second scent, but I am stoked to be able to send her more again within the next few weeks.

If you'd like to browse BBW's fantabulous products, click HERE!

Love and Yummy Yummy Smells,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment